“Very Friendly Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 43 Willemstad B&B and Inns
New York
“Very Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This Travelodge is located in town but not near the water. Paul is 5 star. He accommodated us to the "n"th degree. He arranged for a cab when we left, to pick us up. He let me print my boarding passes as well as arrange for a rent a car. As for our room, we had a problem with our air conditioner (leaking) but that was quickly resolved. Soap dispenser in shower fell and wasn't replaced, so we had to take soap in a cup from the sink's soap dispenser. Finally, there were tiny barely visible bugs in the kitchen. Not sure if they were spiders but they were by the sink and stove. All in all, paul was helpful and the Travelodge was nice. Oh yah, The bed wasn't too comfortable for me but I have a bad back so I'm picky.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank otdan1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
St. John's, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Manager Paul was very friendly and approachable from the onset, the reception area was still under slight renovation but it didn't affect our stay at all. The property is clean, modern and chic. There is a convenient supermarket across the street. The room has high ceilings, funky lighting and comfortable bed. There is also a kitchenette with microwave, fridge, plates, utensils and a sink. Lots of space. As mentioned, Paul was helpful in recommending a local place for dinner and even lent us some duct tape for luggage repairs! Included wifi reliable and fast. Property grounds has gorgeous flowers and trees, as well as a small outdoor pool. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Qwe777
new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I just returned from 5 nights at Quints. All apartments are on the second floor. Cathedral ceilings, marble floors and new appliances. Even the bathroom looked brand new. It's a little out of the way but I had a car so it wasn't too bad. There are 9 apartments and when I used the pool I always had it all to myself. Grounds and apartment were meticulously maintained. Paul, the manager, was very helpful with recommendations and directions when needed. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank videomike
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I consider Quint's as one of the best kept secrets of Curacao. Hidden in a nice neighbourhood, close to Cafe De Heeren and a few restaurants. I loved it! Decorations very modern and everything you need is availble in the apartment. I will return, very soon.

Ooh...and the bed....slept like baby!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Francis S
Sint Maarten
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed here two nights while visiting Curacao on business. Spacious, modern self-catering apartment close to the Ring and business /industrial parks. Paul was very cooperative and considerate given my late arrival after a major flight delay. Seemingly little things go a long way in my book. I would definitely return.

The only recommendation I have is to consider placing a sign that is visible from either direction on the main road. I drove right past the building because I didn't see the name on it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at Quint's travelodge. It is situated centrally and very well kept. The rooms are furnished in a trendy fashion and are very clean. The staff, including manager Paul have been very friendly and helpfull. I would definately stay there again on my next trip to this beautiful island.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
bonaire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

We went for a weekend shopping and stayed at Quint Travelodge...great place very centrally located to do our shoppings...Zuikertuintje, Hyper supermarkt, promenade shopping etc.
Clean, very friendly staff and all you need was there.
For sure will stay there our next visit to Curacao

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank sunny2Bonaire
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willemstad
The Ritz Village Hotel
B&B Blenchi
B&B Blenchi
#1 of 1 in Barber
4.5 of 5 stars 188 reviews

Been to Quint's Travelodge? Share your experiences!