“Excellent Apartment” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 43 Willemstad B&B and Inns
new jersey
“Excellent Apartment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I just returned from 5 nights at Quints. All apartments are on the second floor. Cathedral ceilings, marble floors and new appliances. Even the bathroom looked brand new. It's a little out of the way but I had a car so it wasn't too bad. There are 9 apartments and when I used the pool I always had it all to myself. Grounds and apartment were meticulously maintained. Paul, the manager, was very helpful with recommendations and directions when needed. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank videomike

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I consider Quint's as one of the best kept secrets of Curacao. Hidden in a nice neighbourhood, close to Cafe De Heeren and a few restaurants. I loved it! Decorations very modern and everything you need is availble in the apartment. I will return, very soon.

Ooh...and the bed....slept like baby!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Francis S
Sint Maarten
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed here two nights while visiting Curacao on business. Spacious, modern self-catering apartment close to the Ring and business /industrial parks. Paul was very cooperative and considerate given my late arrival after a major flight delay. Seemingly little things go a long way in my book. I would definitely return.

The only recommendation I have is to consider placing a sign that is visible from either direction on the main road. I drove right past the building because I didn't see the name on it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at Quint's travelodge. It is situated centrally and very well kept. The rooms are furnished in a trendy fashion and are very clean. The staff, including manager Paul have been very friendly and helpfull. I would definately stay there again on my next trip to this beautiful island.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
bonaire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

We went for a weekend shopping and stayed at Quint Travelodge...great place very centrally located to do our shoppings...Zuikertuintje, Hyper supermarkt, promenade shopping etc.
Clean, very friendly staff and all you need was there.
For sure will stay there our next visit to Curacao

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank sunny2Bonaire
Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We rented studio 3 over the 2011-12 year-end period for little over two weeks. We are frequent visitors of the Island Curaçao and this was our 7th visit. We have family and friends on the island, but they are unable to facilitate us, hence we always rent a hotel or appartment.

When we first arrived my partner said that the apartment is exactly like we seen on the Internet and the pictures available. The people that work at the apartments where friendly and helpful. Manager Paul always seemed to be available whenever we needed him for tips and advice. Paul is fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch and the local language of the island.

We enjoyed our stay at Quint's Travelodge throughout, the place was so well kept, clean and the services provided were a+. They opened little over 2 years ago, but all looked very new. The apartment is spacious, well furnished with a fully equiped kitchenette, free wifi-internet access and many TV stations, including many news channels (CNN, NBC, Fox News, Deutsche Welle, BBC, NL1, 2 and 3.). Our studio 3 had two small balconies, yet we never used them, since they face a relatively busy street / the parking space. .The Parking on site is very safe. And our car rental company was only two streets away (Noordstar car rental, we use them every visit to our full satisfaction).

A rental car is necessary since the studios are located in a quiet residential area and the nearest beach (Mambo beach) is around 10 minutes away by car. The location of Quint's travelllodge is close to a huge supermarket (Centrum Supermarket) and an even bigger and brand new hyper market (Mangusa, can't remember ever having seen something that huge). Restaurants and local nightlife is relatively close (Restaurant De Tropen, Omundo, De Heeren, Asia de Cuba).

We highly recommend to anyone wishing to enjoy a roomy apartment rather than staying at a (pricy) hotel. The pool is small, but intimate and very well kept. We always had the pool to ourselves, and hardly noticed any of the other guests on the site. In total there are only 8 studios, some a little bigger than others, but ours (the more smaller one) was large enough (see the pictures). We felt secure, thanks to the kind and helpful team and the security guard who was present every night.

The garden did attract a lot of mosquitos, but than again: so does the entire island: I never left home without my bottle of Cutter or Off (used the Deep Woods version) because I hate mosquitto bites and there are many mosquitos.....!

Room Tip: We will definitively come back, and when we do, we'll ask for one of the studios that are direct...