“Awesome trip!”

$90.99*
and up
Curacao Shore Excursion: Jet Ski or Aquaboat Snorkel Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to be your own captain on a boat, jet ski or kayak, do you want to see the most beautiful spots of the south coast, do you want to discover the Spanish Water, are you curious to see the Tugboat with its many colorful fish or do you want to visit the longest natural beach of Curaçao? Adrenaline Tours offers what you want!∞ Guided Jet Ski∞ Guided boat safari & snorkeling tour∞ Jet Ski rental∞ Guided day kayak tours∞ Kayak rental/Bananaboat∞ Boat tours/charters/fishing charters.
Breda, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome trip!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

A few days ago i went with the charter tour through the Spanish water. It was a very fun trip and i enjoyed every minute of it! We did go through the Spanish Water where the most awesome and biggest houses are! Then we make a stop to go swimming by the Hyatt Hotel, and further we'd go over the big ocean! The trip was included drinks, alcohol and snacks! All by all, I had a very good day!

Take some time to 'like' the facebook page! It's worth it!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank MirandaQuint

Atlanta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pure adrenaline!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

1st timers and booked the jet ski + snorkeling. First of all, our tour guide, Danny, was so pumped I was excited and nervous at that same time! Needless to say, minutes later we were on the jet ski wave-humping across the Caribbean Sea like adrenaline on steroids!! Danny was in the distance, providing enough space for us to jet ski like we were pros but close enough for us to know we were not alone!

The snorkeling was also amazing and the underwater shipwreck was a nice treat.

A must do!!

Visited September 2013
Vestal, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A jet ski for my birthday”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband, Gary, surprised me with a trip to Curacao for my 50th birthday, and a jet ski tour with Adrenaline Tours was one of the three highlights he set up during our stay. John, our tour guide, was friendly and accommodating from the very beginning, right down to allowing us to put our lunches in their refrigerator. After filling out the standard release forms and receiving a briefing concerning proper operation of a jet ski, we departed on our two-hour jet ski tour, which also consisted of a stop for a drink, non-alcoholic of course, provided by Adrenaline Tours, and also a stop for some snorkeling at the Tugboat.

John knew we had never ridden on jet skis before and looked back often to make sure everything was ok. I was a little nervous at first, but, as I became more comfortable with the steering and lost my fear of capsizing, it turned into quite an enjoyable ride. How thrilling it is depends on you, the driver. Once you hit the open sea, you can go wave jumping by heading into the waves top-throttle (the best part of the tour in my opinion), or you can take it slow and easy. However, slow and easy tends to make the jet ski rock back and forth more, so you might decide faster is better, anyways.

After our short break and some much appreciated water (John also had sodas available), we continued our tour by jet skiing to the Tugboat for some snorkeling. Where the Tugboat sits, the water is only 15-20 feet deep, so it is quite easy to snorkel there. Since we got PADI certified for open-water diving with The Dive Bus during this trip, the snorkeling was enjoyable, but not a highlight. Just beyond the Tugboat, the water gets deep rather quickly, and it was fun imagining the divers faces as they saw John free diving beneath them! It was quite amazing watching him go that far down for that long.

In my opinion, we could have stayed less time at the Tugboat. We will take the blame for that because, since Gary and I were the only ones on the tour, we should have simply asked John to leave there early to do some more jet skiing. If we had realized how close we were to the end of the tour, after leaving the Tugboat, I think we would have asked him.

All in all, it was a very nice experience. I hope to be able to go jet skiing again and, should we find ourselves in Curacao again, we will certainly go to Adrenaline Tours. We will simply ask for all adrenaline minus the snorkeling.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank SteveAndGary
Pomona, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Tugboat site is a must do!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Snorkeling at the sunken tugboat made this a great activity! We had our own private tour with Roy (who was great!) and we absolutely loved the tugboat. A very unique experience for those who snorkel and don't dive. We got to see tons of fish and beautiful coral. Ride out was really rough so be advised if you are already nervous. We love adventure so enjoyed the wild ride but could see where it might be too much for some. We would do this again!

Visited June 2013
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“First Time Jet Skiing Family with Teens”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We booked the 1-hour jet ski tour with Adrenaline Tours online as an excursion for a cruise ship stop in Curacao for my 2 teenagers, my wife and myself. The booking process and pick up was a bit sketchy, but overall, the tour was a big hit with my family.

To make a reservation, my contact person (Roy) told me I had to fax or email a copy of my credit card (front and back) and a copy of my driver's license. We've been cruising for 20 years and have never had to do anything like that to reserve a tour online before. I reluctantly agreed only because my 16 year-old son was so excited to try jet skis for the first time and the tour company was able to accommodate are available time in port. Plus, the cost was very reasonable compared to cruise ship excursion prices.

I was told by email to to meet our pickup driver outside the security gate at the pier, but it was a bit confusing finding him because he was not with all the other tour salespeople clamoring on the walkway as you leave the pier. We eventually found our driver, Bart, outside the vehicle entrance gate to the pier, and from then on, all was well.

As it turned out, we were the only ones doing the jet ski tour at that time, making it a "private" tour. Bart was also going to be our guide. He was very personable and answered our questions about Curacao while we drove to the Adrenaline Tours office. Once there, we were given instructions and a description of what we would see. Bart would lead us and the four of us would follow on our 2 jet skis.

It was windy that day, making the waves very choppy as we crossed the ocean passage to the protected bay area. It was a bit too much for me, but everyone else said it was a blast. We saw some beautiful homes in the Spanish Harbor and went around some interesting rock formations, before stopping at a resort for a break, then headed back. I wish now that I had booked the 2-hour tour so that we could see more.

I had unfortunately forgotten the battery to my waterproof camera, otherwise I would post photos. Bart was kind enough to send me a pic of our group that he took with his Blackberry, but the quality is less than postable. I relayed to Bart my concerns about the odd reservation info request and he told me that they would not be doing that anymore with online reservations. They don't do that for people staying at resorts on the island who call them and ask to be picked up. I told him that could be an impediment to cruise passengers looking to a shore excursion with them.

I'm glad I took the leap of fate to book with them. They are actually cool guys, being of Dutch origin, but growing up on this beautiful Caribbean island. Most importantly, my son said it was the best thing he's ever in 14 years of cruising! Thanks Adrenaline Tours!

Visited June 2013