“Wonderful experience”

Relaxed Guided Dives
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Family run full service dive center. We are a certified PADI and IDD resort and specialize in shore diving. The place for all your dive courses, guided dives and diving needs. We work with small groups, so lots of personal attention.Let us take you to the most beautiful dive sites of the island, some hidden treasures only the local people know how to find.Come and (re-)discover Shore Diving!!!
Berlin, Germany
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We did two shallow dives (DSDs) with Patricia, one planned ahead another last minute. Both were great. This shop perfectly combines professionalism with casual friendliness. It's intimate, homey and family-run. Petricia was thorough and efficient, taking time to answer questions, in several languages no less (she speaks fluent Dutch, German, English, Papiamentu), but not labouring too long over simple concepts, thus getting us out in the water quickly but confidently. Our only regret was not getting fully certified with her. Then again, that gives us a good reason to revisit Curaçao and Relaxed Guided Dives.

Visited December 2013

raleigh,nc
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Still our favorite dive shop”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Second trip to Curacao and decided to email Rob and Petrecia last minute to see about a few guided dives.

These guys are extremely accommodating, full service with excellent gear.

Great staff and extremely flexible to make your dive whatever you want it to be.

This will always be our dive shop when in Curacao

Munich, Germany
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional and lots of variety”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was my second time at Relaxed Guided Dives. Petricia is great. She's very knowledgeable about all the dive spot on the island. Due to their great location in the middle of the island, the team can take you all over Curacao to check out anything you fancy. Petricia is very professional and will observe your habits and help or make suggestion when needed. Since I only dive every 6 months, she quickly takes me through the signals the first time and she always uses the diving flag to ensure visibility while were under water. I have referred the outfit to others and look forward to diving with them when I get back in March next year. Have fun!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank ooooooooooooooooooo
Austin, Texas, United States
“The ONE AND ONLY diving experience you should have on the island!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

What an incredible experience!
My wife and I were both absolute beginners and Petricia and crew made sure we had the best experience possible. Despite us being nearly 1.5 hours late to our first outing, they waited up for us with complete grace and professionalism. Petricia was calm and patient with us despite my wife being pretty nervous and hesitant during the first exercises. Additionally, she even let us try their store goggles before we bought them....and even was able to network around the area to borrow someone's prescription goggles so I could see underwater (i have terrible eyesight)! We cannot even think of a single thing they should improve upon. This is your one stop shop!

Visited November 2012
Willemstad, Curacao
3 attraction reviews
“Just one word: perfect!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

After 2 years of no diving at all i made a Dive again, with relaxed guided dives. I was expecting a group Dive with more people, but apperently there were no other people to join, so i got a one to one guide with Patricia. She is very relaxed as the name of the company say so!
She took the time to explain me everything again and took me to the noth west of the island. The maximum group size is 4 people, so always a personal touch and never mass production. Prizes are cheaper then the compagnies on hotspots on the island, but the quality is not cheaper!
Will make another Dive later this week: if you have any plans to Dive: i can reconment relaxed guided dives :) enjoy the deep blue waters!

Visited October 2013