“Best sushi in town”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

What better can you say about a japanese restaurant than:best shushi in town! Sometimes slow service but always fresh and creative food. Indoor and outdoor seating possible.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Food is great. Takes atleast 15min to get helped. Server walks by and instead of clearing the table, we have to stare at our empty plates for about 20 mins now. We are currently still dining. We've been sitting for over and hour and still no food. This is embarrassing for me as a local and for tourist that come visit. I hope something can be done with customer service and make customers the priority!

1  Thank Curacaofood
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I really liked the sushi from Chopstix I ate the Curacao and Tempura, the sizes are perfect and have a great test. The prices are also affordable.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

The decor was average, could use some updates/repairs/fresh coat of paint. The sushi was all good, but nothing FABULOUS. I found it odd that almost all of the special rolls had cream cheese in them. Very odd :-P I would probably not return, because it was just 'nothing special.'

Reviewed February 4, 2012

The servers are very nice but the place is just average --no atmosphere, tables close together...the food was just OK. It doesn't compare to Ema-Tei's but the locals recommended this place as the best sushi. Usually they are right so it was hard to understand why they liked Chopstix so much. I wouldn't go back.