“Enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Perla Del Mar

Perla Del Mar
Ranked #19 of 272 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Unique international restaurant in the heart of the historic waterfort Arches (Boogjes) in Downtown We are a ocean view seafood and steakhouse Grill restaurant with vegan options and can make any special options for your diet .
Remire-Montjoly, French Guiana
“Enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We are french persons. The food was excellent. The service too. We recommand this restaurant at wich person who wants to have a great lunch or dinner. The boss and his employees were sympatichs. There is a beautiful view.good Job ... We Will be back ....and sorry for my english.

Visited March 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Completely by accident . . .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We thought we were on our way to get sushi when were were craftily steered into this this place. There are 4-6 places to eat in the "arches," I think. Anyway, we wound up with the waitress to this place grabbing us on our way in. I went to the bathroom before I went to the table, and while I was in there (hot and dark and cramped and weird), I was already planning our escape.

When I got out, I found my husband, sitting at a table on the water's edge, under a canopy, misted by sea spray from rolling waves that crashed on rocks three feet away, but didn't get you wet. It was absolutely stunning, really. So, we stayed.

It was a little expensive for lunch. They gave us a dinner menu. The food was really good though. My husband had some grilled seafood medley that he loved. I had grilled chicken that was fantastic (and really pretty too) I would love to go back here at night. The sunset would be wonderful.

• Visited February 2014
“Everything I expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Well....where to start....hmm....

We choose to seat outside on a sunny day.The sea was calm and there was a nice breeze.
We were attended right away. They brought our drinks within minutes and took our order. We were 4 people. The smallest of 14 couldn't make up his mind and the waiter explained each and every dish on the menu. The ingredients, if they were hot or not. if they could add anything or leave anything out... she took around 15 to 20 minutes, all with a big smile.

When the food arrived, it smelled and tasted delicious. It's temperature was good, the quantity perfect, all well balanced and at an affordable price. We were all more than satisfied.

The waiter was well tipped and most important, we will be returning to Perla Del Mar.

• Visited January 2014
Ancaster, Canada
“Beautiful Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Perfect location on the terrace waterfront. The food was excellent as well as the ambiance (table cloths and candles).

Visited February 2014
Davie, Florida
“Great restaurant with a lovely view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

This restaurant had great and fresh fish. Our food was really fantastic, and the ocean view was gorgeous. The early dinner we had here was relaxing, we watched the sunset from our table. The service was good and the prices were average with most restaurants in Willemstad. This place had a very romantic atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014