“Excellent sea food and fantastic ocean views”
Review of Perla Del Mar

Perla Del Mar
Ranked #22 of 295 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Unique international restaurant in the heart of the historic waterfort Arches (Boogjes) in Downtown We are a ocean view seafood and steakhouse Grill restaurant with vegan options and can make any special options for your diet .
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This restaurant is in Punda literally fronting on the ocean. Our table was close enough to the water to occassionally get a bit of spray when the breeze was right.
The food was varied and excellent and the service was quite good, even though the restaurant was very crowded. The wine list was less interesting by far.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

What a place to view the sunset, ships departing, and eating above the waves.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Every time I went I liked the food, but most of all I enjoyed the nice view

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Great ambiance with just about every table overlooking the ocean. Food was great, my husband and I both had the scallops au gratin (Note: these are the small bay scallops, not the big, meaty sea scallops). Their cole slaw was prepared in a way I've never had before--rather than shredded cabbage, it was almost like a mouse. Same flavor as regular slaw, just different texture. I'll probably try this at home using the food processor. Wait staff was attentive and our meal was served in 30 min. We've found that's fast for around here, lol. On the night we visited, the entertainer, was a great singer. Very romantic!

Reviewed November 29, 2011

good food, great service , price very decently with best view .