“Nice local food”

Plaza Bieu
Ranked #16 of 289 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Plasa Bieu is near the Old Market, just beyond the Queen Wilhelmina footbridge and down the street from the Floating Market.
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Even as residents of Curacao, we go regularly on a Saturday to have lunch at Zus di Plaza. Large tables and where there is place you join other people at the table. The food is simple but good. All our guests love the place.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I just returned from our second visit to Curacao. One of the food highlights - both visits - was lunch at Gracia di Dios. This time I had iguana soup, and my husband had the mixed fish. The service is great. The atmosphere is vibrant. The food is local, well prepared, fresh and abundant!
I recommend the experience of Plasa Bieu, and the food at Gracia di Dios.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

You can't visit Curacao without visiting the Plaza (as we name it)
Please eat Cabritu Stoba (Stewed goat); Jambo (national food ours) and many more. Don't forget. If you visit the island of Curacao, don't forget to go to the Plaza Bieu.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very good local uncomplicated food. We were on a cruise and decided to have lunch here before taking in any of the sites of the island... We were not disappointed, the food was excellent. I had the stewed goat and my friends had the fish with rice and peas hmmmmmm loved it...

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Plasa Bieu was recommended for its local food downtown. We didn't realize it till we were leaving, but there are several vendors with varying menus in there. We both had red snapper with Carribbean rice, salad and plantains. Very good and reasonable. Our waitress was not good at English, but other patrons helped out. Be back there in a second!

1  Thank Rob B