“Best Restaurant in Curacao”
Review of Restaurant Seasons

Restaurant Seasons
Ranked #52 of 296 Restaurants in Willemstad
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: ''NOTE : At the moment we are busy opening our second location with a new concept. You can visit us at Acoya Hotel Suites & Villas / Dr Hugenholtzweg Z/N and we will be opening another location at the Penstraat #5 nearby the Avila Beach Hotel'' Please follow us on Facebook ''Seasons Restaurant'' !!! Seasons Restaurant is a fine dining restaurant with an international cuisine influenced by the Caribbean with a nod to the Avant Garden cuisine. Or second location is centrally located at Penstraat #5 and will be opening wednesday August 31st in an architectural historical and cultural 18th century urban house build 1742 between the famous nightlife district Pietermaai and Avila Beach Hotel. Both in walking distance with lots of parking space nearby. - special diets (reservation a day in advance) - Tuesday till Saturday lunch 12AM till 3PM - Tuesday till Saturday dinner 18PM till 23PM - meetings & parties - private dining room - air-conditioning - small but cozy terrace - wifi accessibility - closed on Sunday and Monday
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This is it! Presentation & Food far surpass any other restaurant we visited on the Island. I would also say it's one of our top 20 (and we're New Yorkers!). The food is unique, fresh, interesting and upscale in a very relaxed setting. You feel the soul of the chef in each dish. The Escargot was in one of the best garlic cream sauces I've ever had and the Blue Crab with Jumbo shrimp had a clean, simple taste that oooozzed with "freshness". The only slight disappointment was the salmon, which was on the dry side - but the sauce on the side helped it out a bit. Seating is extremely limited - make sure to make reservations.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

My boyfriend and I dined here for Christmas Eve and our dining experience was superb. We sat outside and the ambiance was cozy and warm. The service was fantastic and the food was artistic to say the least. We were seated right away and our drinks were at our table in a moment's flash. (Make sure to call in for a reservation. I spied most tables with a Reserved card.) We were first served with a tasting palette on the house which the server carefully explained. I ordered the Atlantic Salmon and my boyfriend had the Chilean Sea Bass. My salmon was ordinary but the sea bass was amazing. The portions might seem to be a bit small but I think it's because we're used to such huge portions in the States. Seasons is perfect for a romantic dinner or even for a elegant dinner with friends.

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed December 17, 2011

The owner was very nice, took the time to talk to us about his resaurant. My husband and I would honestly say that we have never had a finer meal. Presentation was very gourmet, food tasted delicious.
If we ever go back to Curacao we would definitly want to revisit Seasons.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

We had a nice dinner on the covered terrace. Service was sufficient, menu with a lot of choices including a wide range of specials. Great complimentary amuses. This restaurant deserves a lot of credit for experimenting with lionfish, for those who do not know, the lionfish is exotic specie, originally from the indo- pacific waters, which has invaded the Caribbean waters after “accidentally” being released in the 90-ties. Right now this creature is threatening the existence of local coralreef habitats due to the fact that it does not have natural enemies, and is thriving well on all the small endemic coral fish sorts. Popularization of consumption by humans of this fish could have a positive effect on the reef systems. Anyway, the only good news is that lionfish can taste quiet delicious, somewhat like grouper, more delicate, and the flesh has a superb structure. I had Seasons smoked and ceviche lionfish as an appetizer and it was fantastic, so was the lionfish main course, I had it French style with truffle sauce and foie gras. Really enjoyed it! Both dishes were perfectly plated, with exquisite little side dishes, so were the other dishes who came to the table. Good jazz music. Inside seeding area seems very small. Time between dishes is a little bit too long, surely considering there where just 5 parties having dinner. But mainly considering the excellent work the cook did and the great choices on the menu Seasons was overall a very good experience.

1  Thank JSalomonCuracao
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This was a great food restaurant... However their inability to prevent other diners from smoking stinky cigars takes away from the quaility of the food and the service. All seating is outdoors... But something should be done about all the smoke...

2  Thank Michael S