“Delicious steak; great view”
Review of Steak & Ribs

Steak & Ribs
Ranked #24 of 295 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Curacao is now a country and it is not listed in the list, neither is Netherlands Antilles which is the country of this it was part.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I ordered a sirloin steak, not expecting anything special. I was mistaken. I got a tender cut of a meat with absolutely perfect seasoning. Also, beautiful view.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The best food we tried on the island. Location, Location!!! Everything was cooked to perfection. Flavours were yummy, not too salty. I only regret that we got to this place almost the last day before our departure.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was delicicious at this place, the view spectacular, you can see ships coming in. However the service was very lax and not too friendly. I would definitely go back for the food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food was good and plentiful! The view was great and the staff was attentive and friendly! Wonderful!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The best grouper I think I ever had, fun waterside view of the boats coming and going, tables are crowded too close together and wine list is short. Good value and VERY friendly and nice servers.