“One of our best Curacao dining experience!”

Rozendaels Original Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 301 Restaurants in Willemstad
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nice and romantic outside garden bistro, Local and international fusion style meals. The restaurant is an authentic product of the island. We have also a permanent art exposition from local artist and we sell them as well. The building is an historic 150 years old building. We are open from Sunday true Fridays only for dinner from 5 o'clock till 10. Saturdays we are closed. We hope to welcome you as our guest.The management.For details of our menu check out our website.
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I had been vying to try this place for months! The anticipation was well waited. The ambiance, service, and the food was amazing. It's not as expensive as The Wine Cellar but just as good! We had the mushroom soup, bread, Rozendaels Famous: A La Macho, and the red curry pasta. The mushroom soup was excellent and definitely had umami. The bread was crunchy but soft and seemed freshly baked. My fiancee had the A La Macho and he wasn't a big fan of it. He says the dish needed some kind of sauce. However, we both fell in love with the red curry pasta. It's somewhat sweet, flavorful, creamy, and just all kinds of delicious goodness packed into one dish. My fiancee and I will most definitely dine here again.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

My wife, buddy, and I found this place off of Trip Advisor recommendations and tried this place for dinner one week night early on our trip in May. We were seated immediately on their outdoor patio and enjoyed drinks while we checked over the menu.

My wife tried the Tenderloin Filet and Shrimp in a sauce, my friend got the Mixed Grill in a spicy sauce, and I tried the Kabob of Pork, Filet, and Chicken in a Mango BBQ Sauce. All three entrees were amazing and the chef should be commended! The flavors on the sauces, especially the mango BBQ, were outstanding! The fried rice and wok vegatibles were very tasty. And the meats were all cooked to perfection! I have never had such a tender, juicy, piece of Filet, than the one my wife got on her dish, it was cooked perfectly and one of the best pieces of tenderloin I have ever tried.

The owner was very attentive on the patio and the wait staff very solid in their service. It was pricey, but we gladly paid the price for such high quality food and were very pleased with our dinner here. The one drawback, which I will not penalize this excellent place or dinner with, was that when they brought our meals our, flies decended on in droves and were all over our dinners. We had to guard them aggressivly to keep them off our plates. That was the only negative to this place in my mind and I would still, highly recommend this place for an elegant, classy, flavorful, fine dining experience!

2  Thank figurephenatix
Reviewed April 29, 2012

For sure not the best restaurant on Curacao. Not expensive, but I prefer to spend more and have exceptional food and service in neighbor Seasons or Fishilicious

1  Thank gorby524
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The Spicy noodles were perfect and the beef incredibly tender

1  Thank stewartlane60
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Good food at reasonable prices, better service than most on Curacao (note that the service on this island is bad, very bad). Very cute patio. No mosquitos when we were there (last week, first week of April).

1  Thank Margaret K