“Very good seafood; worth the money.”

Restaurant Fishalicious
Ranked #8 of 293 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seafood restaurant specialized in North sea fish, like Dover Sole, cod fish and oysters. Of course local fish on the menu.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We had a very tasteful dinner in July. Especially the oysters were one of the best we have had in a while! I do recommend when visiting the island!

1  Thank Pvanheemden

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with an outstanding menu. I order French oysters(some of the best I ever ate), mussels and fries(Wednesday night) and trio chocolate cake. I definitely recommend the place to anybody visiting the island to go there. The wine selection is very good too.

2  Thank rwurbina
Reviewed August 19, 2014

What a great restaurant, I fell in love with the menu! Everything is just delicious, just too bad you can not enjoy your dinner outside. AC is sometimes a bit too much..

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We saved this restaurant for the last night of our trip, expecting it to be outstanding based on the reviews. We were disappointed. We had a reservation for 8:30 but were not seated until 9:00. There was no offer of a free appetizer or even a free drink for our 30 minute wait. I ordered a martini from their cocktail menu and was told they were out of green olives and olive juice. Really? Once we were finally seated, we ordered the shrimp and lobster croquettes to start. These were good but I couldn't really taste the seafood in them. For our mains, my boyfriend had the clam chowder and I had the seabream fillet with mushroom risotto. The seabream was a bit dry and overcooked but flavorful and the risotto was very good. I had a bite of the clam chowder which was also very good but my one bite contained a shell. The restaurant itself is beautifully decorated and the waitstaff was friendly. It was one of our more expensive meals on the island. All in all, for the price and the quality, we felt there were much better restaurants on the island.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Airco, great seafood. Not your ordinary bistro, the better food is served, and the price is also a bit higher. What can you find here, that you can not find elswhere: just a bit more time spend on the details, creativity, presentation...which add to quality. Nice place.