“Fishalicious indeed”

Ranked #26 of 310 Restaurants in Willemstad
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seafood restaurant specialized in North sea fish, like Dover Sole, cod fish and oysters. Of course local fish on the menu.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

What a great restaurant, I fell in love with the menu! Everything is just delicious, just too bad you can not enjoy your dinner outside. AC is sometimes a bit too much..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We saved this restaurant for the last night of our trip, expecting it to be outstanding based on the reviews. We were disappointed. We had a reservation for 8:30 but were not seated until 9:00. There was no offer of a free appetizer or even a free drink for our 30 minute wait. I ordered a martini from their cocktail menu and was told they were out of green olives and olive juice. Really? Once we were finally seated, we ordered the shrimp and lobster croquettes to start. These were good but I couldn't really taste the seafood in them. For our mains, my boyfriend had the clam chowder and I had the seabream fillet with mushroom risotto. The seabream was a bit dry and overcooked but flavorful and the risotto was very good. I had a bite of the clam chowder which was also very good but my one bite contained a shell. The restaurant itself is beautifully decorated and the waitstaff was friendly. It was one of our more expensive meals on the island. All in all, for the price and the quality, we felt there were much better restaurants on the island.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Airco, great seafood. Not your ordinary bistro, the better food is served, and the price is also a bit higher. What can you find here, that you can not find elswhere: just a bit more time spend on the details, creativity, presentation...which add to quality. Nice place.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went to Fishalicious while on our honeymoon and were extremely disappointed. We ordered the four course chef's choice menu hoping to be wowed by the best the chef had to offer. We are not picky and like most everything we try. However, the food was bland and the menu was not creative or surprising. We spent a good deal on the meal and both of us ended up getting sick within an hour of leaving the restaurant (not fun for a romantic honeymoon). The staff weren't unkind but neither were they personable or overly helpful. We had a better experience at the airport Wendy's then we did at Fishalicious.

1  Thank Taylor H
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I was tempted to be brave in the restaurant and order the Chef's Choice and I was not disappointed. Everything from the appetizer to the dessert was wonderful. It was almost as if the chef could read my mind to determine the foods that i would enjoy, except that I would not have consciously ordered any of it. Great surprise!

We also took my 8 year-old-son. He loved every minute and every bite.

2  Thank LLPT