It was nice to see all renovation in historic style and a mixture with modern buildings. There is a feeling like caribic life. It`s like a little town with some nice restaurants, hairdresser and beachclub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pietermaai District, once the area of the Curacao well-to-do, has untaken a huge make-over after a long period of neglect and abatement. However, the last 2 years Pietermaai District is working hard to be the new 'Quartier Latin' of Curacao.The colorful Pietermaai Apartments are located in the historical neighborhood of Pietermaai District in Willemstad. The apartments are divided from the sea by a narrow road. The center of Willemstad is only 500 meters away. Just like the neighborhoods Punda, Otrabanda, several clubs, shops, restaurants and cinema's. The well-known Cabana Beach is 4 km. Away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Pietermaai Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pietermaai Smal Apartments Hotel Willemstad
- Pietermaai Boutique Hotel Curacao/Willemstad