My stay was relatively brief (4 days), I don't really like those big beach resort hotels that much so I went for Pietermaai Apartments again and didn't regret it one bit! The thing is, it's a very picturesque kind of area & hotel, sure there's some rumor from the surrounding restaurants and cafés sometimes, but in my view this adds to the bustling District. In a few days you'll feel like a part of the whole thing! The Apartments are build inside old Dutch monumental houses but are equipped in a modern way for comfort. Finally, I should not forget to mention one , or actually 2 of my favorite things about my holiday, which were Restaurant Mundo Bizarro and Café Miles... they were both around the corner from my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pietermaai District, once the area of the Curacao well-to-do, has untaken a huge make-over after a long period of neglect and abatement. However, the last 2 years Pietermaai District is working hard to be the new 'Quartier Latin' of Curacao.The colorful Pietermaai Apartments are located in the historical neighborhood of Pietermaai District in Willemstad. The apartments are divided from the sea by a narrow road. The center of Willemstad is only 500 meters away. Just like the neighborhoods Punda, Otrabanda, several clubs, shops, restaurants and cinema's. The well-known Cabana Beach is 4 km. Away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pietermaai Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pietermaai Smal Apartments Hotel Willemstad
- Pietermaai Boutique Hotel Curacao/Willemstad