If you don't want to spend your time in a resort, but like to walk around, have a stroll in Otrabanda, shop, have awa limunchi at the terraces, visit some musea AND in walking distance of the best restaurants near the sea or harbour: it's just the place to be! If you want to see something of the island you can rent a car or book an excursion, they always have pick-up services. The appartments are great, the service is the best. In the afternoon you can enjoy happy hour, later dinner at Mundo Bizarro or Ginger (or go into town) and in the evening they always have some activities like a Tango-evening or Cuban Night, or next door to Jazzclub Miles: never al dull moment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pietermaai District, once the area of the Curacao well-to-do, has untaken a huge make-over after a long period of neglect and abatement. However, the last 2 years Pietermaai District is working hard to be the new 'Quartier Latin' of Curacao.The colorful Pietermaai Apartments are located in the historical neighborhood of Pietermaai District in Willemstad. The apartments are divided from the sea by a narrow road. The center of Willemstad is only 500 meters away. Just like the neighborhoods Punda, Otrabanda, several clubs, shops, restaurants and cinema's. The well-known Cabana Beach is 4 km. Away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pietermaai Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pietermaai Smal Apartments Hotel Willemstad
- Pietermaai Boutique Hotel Curacao/Willemstad