“Great hangout”
Review of Mistral Bistro

Mistral Bistro
Ranked #103 of 375 Restaurants in Willemstad
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here for a drink and had a snack. The outdoor seating was in a pleasant square. The wait staff was busy but attentive, helpful and friendly. I had the blue lagoon drink and it was excellent! I had to have something with blue Curacao in it while I was on Curacao! It was a good choice.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 2, 2019

A great meal and a perfect place to sit. The chicken club sandwich I had came with thinly sliced cucumbers a few carrots and an amazing garlic sauce, the chicken was perfectly marinated. The staff was super friendly including the owner who is a total sweetheart. Post up here when you need a break from exploring. Enjoy the sights, the sounds and the smells of Curaçao from this awesome little local bistro.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

So walking through Willemstad I came across a nice lil square with well needed shade. I saw a cafe that beckoned me. So i grabbed a seat and was approached bg a very kind waitress, named Stefie. I looked over the menu and the decided on the nachos. After not much time she brought me my drink and then my meal. Saying i enjoyed my meal is an understatement. I loved it.
I highly recommend Mistral to other visiting Curacao. Great service and great food.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

I came here after i heard the music that was playing in the plaza and sat down to yrab a quick bite. I ordered a burger becasue i wanted something simple, but good. And i was greated to this amazing burger that's a must have if you ever pass through this part of town!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019

My husband and I stopped here for a drink and light bite because the tables looked shady and inviting. The server was very friendly and the outdoor bartender was fun. My caipirinha was delicious! The second one even more so! We tried the nachos that come with a tasty beef dip. Yum! Great for an early afternoon snack! We licked the bowl clean and needed more nachos to scoop up the last bits of dip. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: March 2019