“A must have burger!”
Review of Mistral Bistro

Mistral Bistro
Ranked #103 of 365 Restaurants in Willemstad
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I came here after i heard the music that was playing in the plaza and sat down to yrab a quick bite. I ordered a burger becasue i wanted something simple, but good. And i was greated to this amazing burger that's a must have if you ever pass through this part of town!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 9, 2019

My husband and I stopped here for a drink and light bite because the tables looked shady and inviting. The server was very friendly and the outdoor bartender was fun. My caipirinha was delicious! The second one even more so! We tried the nachos that come with a tasty beef dip. Yum! Great for an early afternoon snack! We licked the bowl clean and needed more nachos to scoop up the last bits of dip. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 5, 2019

Mistral is located on Gomez plein which is the heart of Punda. The vibe is pure relaxation. We were recommended this place by a local friend and we visited here on an almost daily basis.

The owner is originally from Chile but has been living on the island 20+ years - he's a really jolly guy and knows his rum!

The menu has a good selection of local fish and meats and great cocktails, on Thursday's there's always live music (mainly acoustic sessions from local bands)

I will definitely be coming back here when I return.

A must do if you're in town.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Last Saturday we had an amazing dinner and evening at Mistral. We had their cobb special, which was a mini BBQ placed at our table, with juicy beef, chicken and salmon. Live music, great hosts and cocktails made our evening complete. Would definitely recommend to visit!

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Saw the bistro while walking in the city. I thought it was cute, read good reviews online and decided to give it a try. Sat outside for at least 15 min, bartender and servers just kept walking past me. No one even said Hi to me. After 15 min I had enought of it and head to another restaurant where I had a very delicious luch.