All reviews dive shop breakfast basket infinity pool blue building bbq night dive staff dive sites within walking distance boutique hotel standard room dive trip small hotel ceiling fan sound of the waves welcome drink bedroom suite the security guard
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is really well placed, the facilities and rooms very comfortable and the staff incredibly kind. They made our stay really special, giving us advices and helping me with my wedding proposal!. Without doubts we would stay once again at Scuba Lodge for our next trip to Curaçao. Dushi!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely loved staying at Scuba Lodge. The location is great, the staff are friendly, the pool is incredible, and the views... wow!
We stayed for four nights at the end of our honeymoon and had the most amazing time, we booked one of the more expensive rooms and they surprised us with a free bottle of cava as a welcome drink. Well worth signing up for some scuba sessions too, we decided to give it a go and ended up going scuba diving three times and getting qualifications!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first family trip to Curaçao, and our first visit to the resort at Scuba Lodge. We stayed in Habaai suite and our view was amazing! Food was excellent, hospitality is 5 stars and people are so nice. We were in the heart of Curaçao, within walking distance to the shops, just upstairs to the pool and the excellent restaurant. (The Sunday Indian Satay was the best we have tasted!) The front desk clerks are so helpful with all our needs and gave us very good recommendations to all the sites for our family to visit. Staying at this lodge allowed us to experience the richness and authenticity of the island without having to pay for a more “modern” resort. We will definitely visit again, and hope to stay in the same place and room on our next trip there! Thank you to all the amazing staff, from the housekeeping to the bar tenders and the management. You have made our trip a beautiful memory for our family! We look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I called in a week before Mother's day to make reservations. On top of that I asked to make my table a little more special then the rest.
When we arived, it was just more than I asked for. Mind blown how far the staff is willing to go for customer satisfaction.

The Chef did a really good job on the food and helping me to give my beautiful wife a beautiful first mother's day.

Thank you guys!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Scuba lodge is always exceed my expectation:)
This year, my flight was delay and cancel and lost 1 night. However even these situation, they adjusted all our schedule not only staying also Scuba diving schedule as well.
At the same time, all staff members are very friendly and kind:)
We are very much happy to stay here and 1000% come back again:)
Ken