Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews our honeymoon private beach asian night colonial room superior beachfront chef rene pool suite outdoor shower and tub beach butler moment you arrive guest relations the entire staff welcome cocktail breakfast was included romantic getaway lounge chairs day pass
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019

What a great resort! Setting, accomodation, service and food of a four seasons resort level. Rooms and villa’s are Unique. The service by the team and Bram Ossel was more then excellent. Worth the money and worth saving for!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Baoase_Luxury_Resort, General Manager at Baoase Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear Guidv1,

Thank you for writing this review. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Baoase Luxury Resort is inspired on the Balinese style. Owner Bibi decorated the resort herself, with handpicked items from Indonesia. We are honored to hear that you considered our rooms and villas this unique.

I will forward your rewarding words to Bram Ossel and the rest of our team.

We would love to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

My husband and I just had our wedding here and the entire experience was amazing. The rooms, food, beach, and service are all well above average. We rented a car and explored the island without issue. Many near by restaurants to try. We will return!

Dear Ally4377,

Firstly, congratulations on your wedding! What an honor that you chose Baoase Luxury Resort to celebrate this special event.

Baoase Luxury Resort is centrally located between the Pietermaai Disctrict and Jan Thiel, where many restaurants offer different cuisines. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed this culinary variety.

We hope to welcome you again soon… maybe for your honeymoon?

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Let’s get this out of the way, first. Baoase is expensive. It is a rarefied experience that is best enjoyed by embracing the cost and celebrating your choice to stay at the best resort this world traveler has ever been to.
1. The resort is crafted with every detail you can imagine. The design and materials are the absolute best and they have a silent army that keep it in peak form. The pictures on the website, as beautiful as they are, do not do it justice. Landscaping is thoroughly thought through to give you a sense of privacy no matter where you are or how many guests are staying here.
2. The rooms are varied in size and options to accommodate any configuration you desire. We stayed in both a villa with private pool and superior beach front suite/villa w private pool. Why both? We booked the private villa because of the privacy. It is absolutely perfect for a family or group of friends. But when we arrived we realized every room is private and the villa was too big for the two of us after one night so we upgraded to the superior beach front suite. Oh my goodness. This is heaven. Stunning view of Caribbean with a private beach and dock to jump in the bay and snorkel or swim day or night. And if you don’t want to do that, get in your own infinity pool or just sit on one of your lounge chairs (on your private beach!!!) and let your mind calm. There is no great way to describe how amazing it truly is. It was so good, we rarely left.
3. Service by this staff cannot be beat. If you want it, just ask and they will do their best. We were shy to ask at first, but after a few days we realized they mean it when they check you in and say, “if you need anything just ask”. I like a Manhattan a specific way and I eventually asked the bartender to make it my way. It was done the way I like it and every one I ordered throughout the week was made that way without ever asking again. High end service can be hit or miss at any luxury resort because the clients expect the best. But not here. Unequivocally the best service. I get a sense that the owners communicate to each employee (from housekeeping to maintenance to guest relations) that each interface is a reflection of the guest experience and no matter the employee’s job they all play an important role in the experience. And it shows as they truly pride themselves on this point and it sets them apart from any Ritz, Mandarin or other luxe brand.
4. The food is absolutely amazing. I’d love to expound on this, but there is no need as it is divine.
5. An anecdote about the hotel and service that sums it all up: I was up early one morning (6:30) and went out to my private beach lounger staring at the Caribbean and listening to the waves. My mind wandered to how exceptional this experience has been and I was trying to come up with a improvement on the experience. I was at a loss, and then I looked down at the sand and it had my footprints on it from the day before. I had a silly thought, “well, I guess the clean
the sand”. And I kid you not, 2 minutes later a man pokes his head around the corner with a smile and says, “excuse me, is it okay if I rake the sand and change the covers on the lounge chairs? I come
every morning at 7 to clean the beach for you.”

1  Thank MatthewNaples

Dear MatthewNaples,

We are more than excited to read this review. Many thanks for your amazing words and for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

We are honored to hear that you consider Baoase Luxury Resort as the best resort that you have been to. We always aim to provide the highest quality of service to every guest, however, not to be too present. We want our guests to experience the ultimate relaxation in privacy at our ‘oase’. It is a pleasure to hear that we have exceeded your expectations.

We are glad that we could upgrade your stay to a Superior Beachfront Pool Suite. This accommodation is perfect for an escape for two. The suite boasts a private pool, outdoor bathroom with handcrafted stone bath and rain shower and direct private beach access. Thank you for your complimenting words about the accommodations.

We really hope to welcome you again, and to deliver you another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

While visiting Curacao we spent an amazing beach day at Baoase. After a warm welcome a hostess brought us to a cabana with comfortable sun loungers. View on the private lagoon of Baoase and ocean. The beach day was including a bottle of water, fruit snack and beach bite. The beach menu offered snacks, cocktails and homemade lemonade. Lunch is highly recommended. My friend took the hamburger (built your own burger) and I had the tenderloin. For chocolate lovers I advise to order the chocolate dessert. Active guests can use canoes and snorkeling masks for free. If you are into cocktails you should definitely order the welcome cocktail. We will certainly come back soon.

Room tip: Private pool suites
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Baoase_Luxury_Resort, General Manager at Baoase Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear MarcTCB,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this review and we love to hear that you had a great day at our private lagoon.

The owners, Bibi and Ad have designed their ‘oase’ in a way that guests can experience a haven of relaxation. The interior is handpicked by Bibi, with all elements of the resort in the warm, Balinese style. This makes you feel like you are in a tropical paradise! We are proud of our staff who strives for providing all guests with personal, customized service, meeting all your needs and wants.

The culinary team of Baoase Culinary Beach Restaurant, in charge of our executive Chef René Klop, prepares French-international dishes with an Asian touch. With the help of the dedicated service staff, all food wishes can be tailored to the guests likings.

We cannot wait to give you another unforgettable and most importantly, unwinding holiday experience!

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere, great layout, very comfortable cabanas, nice rooms, good food, and friendly staff. Everything is clean and very well kept. Perfect for our honeymoon. The resort makes everything so easy from picking us up at the airport to renting a car (rental service comes straight to the resort). Downtown Willemstad is a short drive away. Out of all of the resorts I saw online for Curacao, this one looked like the most scenic and romantic. I was pleasantly surprised that it looks like the photos online.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Baoase_Luxury_Resort, General Manager at Baoase Luxury Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear Jason L,

It is a pleasure to hear that you stayed with us for your honeymoon. We wish you a lifetime full of love and happiness!

Furthermore, we want to thank you for your complimenting words. We are very excited to hear that you had a perfect honeymoon. Our guest relations team tries their utmost best to assist with every service or activity that is desired, in order for our guests to have the most relaxing holidays.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Oliver Zahn