We stayed at the Baoase mid May for only 4 nights. We did not want to leave. This was an incredible experience. The resort grounds with private island and swimming lagoon, beautiful quiet beach and incredible landscape were perfect. No crowds. We felt as if we had the whole resort to ourselves. There is only 11 suites and villas total. Very personalized service. Outstanding dining with the very talented Chef Rik working in a temporary small kitchen made us some fabulous plates. Prime filets, fresh fish and fruits , tasty sauces and desserts. Rik should really excel with the addition of the new kitchen opening soon. Rik's brother Ronald runs the beach bar. He and his entire staff were most accomodating and we had a fun time with them Drinks were made to our wishes. Creative suggestions on "house specials" for both food, drink. and dessert. First class, informal dining and drinking in a beautiful beach setting. Our suite was perfect for the two of us. Private, quiet and very romantic. We slept like babies every night, took afternoon naps and totally relaxed like no other place we have ever been. i plan on returning in the near future with my entire family for another amazing vacation. This is a very special upscale place with very special caring people. Thank You Baoase for a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. With 23 extravagant rooms, suites and villas, the resort is the ultimate getaway for luxury seeker. In line with the love of Balinese style, something unique and highly luxurious was created. Different elements were incorporated in the design of the resort such as cool, dark woods and vases, antiques, and other elegant artefacts scattered throughout the property to set off the natural beauty of the surroundings. The resort’s philosophy of barefoot elegance brings luxury back to its essence. Unique are the water basins located at the guest room entrances. They are designed so guests can wash their feet before entering their accommodation which is also a Balinese custom. The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. Baoase distinguishes itself from other luxury resorts in the Caribbean by offering impeccable attention to detail, an unparalleled level of service and- a commitment to creating a unique holiday spot for the world’s most discriminating traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad