I came here for a romantic trip with my boyfriend and to sum it up, this hotel is seriously special. It's basically a luxury boutique hotel on a beach. It is intimate and exclusive. The service is impeccable. The design from the beach to the room was sophisticated and modern and had a very peaceful vibe. We stayed in the cheapest room available (Colonial) and it was STILL fantastic and amazing and we were treated no differently than any other guest. Highlights for me were the beautiful beach lagoon, the beach beds, dining tables on the beach, the infinity pool, and the turndown service at night. They light candles and burn incense for you! The only thing I would change is, I wish there was a cheaper dinning option for just casual nights, their beach restaurant is very fancy and expensive. It is also delicious, but we were on somewhat of a budget for our trip and could only afford to one have meal at the hotel and some drinks. My only other critique is their workout facilities could use a little updating. They have two very old treadmills, a bike, and no elliptical machine. Regardless, I would definitely comeback and hopefully I'll have more money next time so I can stay in an even more fabulous room and try their breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens on the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea, Baoase Luxury Resort in Curacao, is the ultimate island retreat! Named to the 2010 Hot List by Conde Nast Traveler, and Winner of the 2011 Travelers Choice award from Tripadvisor for Top 10 hotels for Romance in the Caribbean and Mexico, Baoase is an unforgettable experience that promises total relaxation, luxurious comfort, and impeccable service. This stunning brand new resort is surrounded by meandering free form pools, waterfalls, swaying palms and an idyllic private beach. Reflecting the qualities of an elegant home, the residential style villas and suites at Baoase are decorated in a refined Asian style and provide a relaxing ambiance complete with modern amenities. Villas and Suites also offer free connection to wireless internet and all indoor areas are air-conditioned whereas the porch has ceiling fans. Suites feature a spacious balcony/terrace with stunning sea view, each has its private garden with Jacuzzi. The interior design and its facilities are unique. Furthermore they boast a flat screen TV, DVD and Dolby surround system, coffeemaker, mini fridge, and wireless internet. The Master Villa is the Baoase's top accommodation. It comes with views that reach all the way to the buildings of downtown Willemstad, Curacao's capital. The villa also has its own private infinity pool, complete with a "luxury cave" that includes a Jacuzzi, a bar and card table and a relaxation area. Also included in the Master Villa is a chef, butler and the use of a private beach. From water sports to sailing, diving or fishing excursions, your every request will be taken in to consideration to help make your vacation the most memorable. Baoase luxury Resort will surely bring Heaven to Earth. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad