I came here for a romantic trip with my boyfriend and to sum it up, this hotel is seriously special. It's basically a luxury boutique hotel on a beach. It is intimate and exclusive. The service is impeccable. The design from the beach to the room was sophisticated and modern and had a very peaceful vibe. We stayed in the cheapest room available (Colonial) and it was STILL fantastic and amazing and we were treated no differently than any other guest. Highlights for me were the beautiful beach lagoon, the beach beds, dining tables on the beach, the infinity pool, and the turndown service at night. They light candles and burn incense for you! The only thing I would change is, I wish there was a cheaper dinning option for just casual nights, their beach restaurant is very fancy and expensive. It is also delicious, but we were on somewhat of a budget for our trip and could only afford to one have meal at the hotel and some drinks. My only other critique is their workout facilities could use a little updating. They have two very old treadmills, a bike, and no elliptical machine. Regardless, I would definitely comeback and hopefully I'll have more money next time so I can stay in an even more fabulous room and try their breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. With 23 extravagant rooms, suites and villas, the resort is the ultimate getaway for luxury seeker. In line with the love of Balinese style, something unique and highly luxurious was created. Different elements were incorporated in the design of the resort such as cool, dark woods and vases, antiques, and other elegant artefacts scattered throughout the property to set off the natural beauty of the surroundings. The resort’s philosophy of barefoot elegance brings luxury back to its essence. Unique are the water basins located at the guest room entrances. They are designed so guests can wash their feet before entering their accommodation which is also a Balinese custom. The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. Baoase distinguishes itself from other luxury resorts in the Caribbean by offering impeccable attention to detail, an unparalleled level of service and- a commitment to creating a unique holiday spot for the world’s most discriminating traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad