Baoase is indeed a gem. All over the world there are plenty of Luxury Resorts not the least in the Carribean. However, the Baoase plays in a different league and it differentiates itself patently from others. It is all about the individual guest and its particular preferences.
The property and its design is pretty unique. This is all due to a Senior Hotelier who realized his dream of personal space, individual comfort and luxury. You can meet the owner at sunset in the Bar and he is happy to share with you how he managed to balance the act between his idealistic ideas of what a hotel, as a home away from home, should be with what is realistically possible. – The result : Carribean Ambiance jazzed up by a touch of Asia , which sometimes surprises but is always fun – together it is powerfully peaceful and lets you immediately feel at ease and at home.
Baoase’s Management has been put in the capable hands of young members of the owner’s family, which have been trained in the leading Swiss Hotel Business School in Lausanne and thereafter collected work experience in luxury hotels around the world, before they took over Baoase.
The Property and its Management offer its guests a rare combination of a family owned hotel with all its charms and yet is in no way short of any luxury amenities
I have been very happy indeed at Baoase. The quality of the food has been outstanding, the service ever present without being over-the-top.
During my stay I have been residing in Suite No. 1, with its private garden and jacuzzi, which I will ask for again upon my next visit.
There is room for improvement in the Reservation-/Booking-and Payment Procedure – it takes to much time amd to many mails to complete a booking.
An Island Round-Trip is definitively worthwhile: Quite a number of the Colonial Houses remain neglected – most are under renovation and get a fresh lick of said well known colourful paint.
I hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. With 23 extravagant rooms, suites and villas, the resort is the ultimate getaway for luxury seeker. In line with the love of Balinese style, something unique and highly luxurious was created. Different elements were incorporated in the design of the resort such as cool, dark woods and vases, antiques, and other elegant artefacts scattered throughout the property to set off the natural beauty of the surroundings. The resort’s philosophy of barefoot elegance brings luxury back to its essence. Unique are the water basins located at the guest room entrances. They are designed so guests can wash their feet before entering their accommodation which is also a Balinese custom. The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. Baoase distinguishes itself from other luxury resorts in the Caribbean by offering impeccable attention to detail, an unparalleled level of service and- a commitment to creating a unique holiday spot for the world’s most discriminating traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad