Your search for the perfect getaway has ended. Stop your research and go book Baoase now. My wife and I just returned from our week long honeymoon there. Our trip was absolute perfection. We stayed in Villa 5 and it was beautiful.
We had a difficult trip down as we were stuck on the American Airlines flight with the loose seats. So, instead of arriving at 2:30, we missed the whole day and did not arrive until after 10pm. We were in terrible moods upon our arrival and did not expect to enjoy anything. Within 30 seconds of being on the resort, our moods immediately changed! We were starving and they had welcome drinks and food waiting for us.
It is such a warm and relaxing environment. The property is spectacular and extremely well maintained. The infrastructure is great, feel free to drink the tap water!
The customer service and attention to detail is unparalleled. The entire staff new who we were and quickly came to understand our likes so they could create a unique experience for us. The food is amazing and the restaurant will quickly be ranked #1 on the island soon. The kitchen new of my bride's gluten and dairy allergies, so they purchased special bread, almond milk, and other ingredients to cater to her needs.
We truly enjoyed ourselves and can't think of a more perfect honeymoon experience that we could have had.
A helpful travel trip to Curacao: we traveled from NYC to Curacao, with a lay-over in Miami with American Airlines. American Airlines is having some major problems across their entire company and we suggest that you avoid booking your air travel with them. There are only two daily connections with AA out of Miami, one at 11:40 and one at 5:40pm. If you miss your connection, you are at the mercy of this schedule and the limited availability. Because of AA's problems, we almost missed a few days of our honeymoon. If you cannot get a direct flight to Curacao from your first departure city, I suggest that you book a direct flight to Aruba and get a local connection from there. There are a few local airlines with plenty of availability. So, if you miss your original connection in Aruba, you will likely get on the next one within an hour or so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. With 23 extravagant rooms, suites and villas, the resort is the ultimate getaway for luxury seeker. In line with the love of Balinese style, something unique and highly luxurious was created. Different elements were incorporated in the design of the resort such as cool, dark woods and vases, antiques, and other elegant artefacts scattered throughout the property to set off the natural beauty of the surroundings. The resort’s philosophy of barefoot elegance brings luxury back to its essence. Unique are the water basins located at the guest room entrances. They are designed so guests can wash their feet before entering their accommodation which is also a Balinese custom. The ultra-exclusive resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. Baoase distinguishes itself from other luxury resorts in the Caribbean by offering impeccable attention to detail, an unparalleled level of service and- a commitment to creating a unique holiday spot for the world’s most discriminating traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baoase Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baoase Luxury Hotel Willemstad
- Baoase Luxury Resort Curacao/Willemstad