We stayed at Bon Bini during January 2014. The cottages are very nice, roomy, and it is so wonderful to have a great kitchen, stove, refrigerator, microwave. We had leisurely breakfasts and lunches at "home" watching out for parakeets and tropical birds flying from tree to tree. And colorful iguanas in the grass. (They like lettuce). Grocery stores are easy to get to once you have mastered the street map. The tropical gardens and pool area are lovely. Keep an eye out for flowering Cashew trees - the nuts are not edible but the flower and fruit is interesting. Mango trees all around. The staff is very friendly and helpful; you can pop in and ask them questions and they don't mind. Bon Bini is nicely situated in front of Mambo/Seaquarium-beach, snorkeling is very good, we drifted along the coral sea wall from near the seaquarium back across to the opposite end of Mambo one afternoon (the breeze will carry you along gently). All kinds of colorful fish. I left my raft by the pool if anyonew wants to use it - it's yours! Would love to go back again to BonBini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Bon Bini Seaside Resort you will experience the ultimate tropical vacation. Relax in your cottage while you're enjoying the view of sky-blue sea or the tropical gardens. The near the Caribbean sea located Bon Bini Seaside Resort is quiet, atmospheric and accessible for everyone. The resort consists of 28 spacious cottages and each with a cozy interior. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Bon Bini Seaside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bon Bini Seaside Hotel Willemstad
- Bon Bini Seaside Resort Curacao/Willemstad