The hotel is older but has recent updates in rooms. It is a popular spot with the Dutch visitors. It does have one of the better fish feeding beaches in the Carribean. We could stand in the water and at different times of day have different fish come up to us. Beach in front of hotel is nice, granted not cleaned regularly enough to remove the nasty cigarette butts left by less environmentally conscious guests. Staff was super kind.
Hotel has been updated on executive floor...recommend you try to stay on that floor. There are limited snacks in the executive lounge, but the staff is great in there. Beer (alcoholic beverages) are discounted in the executive lounge as well.
The lunch menu and food at the restaurant on the beach was very good...the issue became evening menus...overpriced, food "ok" in evening, service very slot in evening. There are restaurants you can walk to with better service, pricing and just excellent food.
You can rent Kayaks (which we did), snorkel or scuba equipment etc...
Word of advice, watch the currently and exchange rate on for taxis...we definitely got taken advantage of once, but learned after that....(i.e./ local vs US currently quote)....otherwise all positive taxi rides after that in Williamsted.
We did the Wanna Bike tours..super fun, got to see flamingos, history and scenery. All in all very relaxing location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 23 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and built on an historic 18th century Fort, the Hilton Curacao hotel boasts two private white sand beaches, infinity and freshwater pools and a PADI Gold Palm dive center on the property, and is one of the leading Curacao hotels. Located just ten minutes from Hato International Airport and free shuttle to the center of Willemstad 10 minutes away, the Hilton Curacao is an idyllic Caribbean retreat. A Las Vegas-style casino and LivingWell Health & Beach Club are available on the property, and Guests enjoy immediate access to a range of watersports and Willemstad activities. The Hilton Curacao resort is charming, picturesque and perfectly placed for an active or relaxing visit to the Caribbean. Conferences and events for up to 400 can be easily accommodated in this Curacao hotel's range of event spaces, making it the ideal destination for corporate functions, social events or intimate destination weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Prestigia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Hilton Hotel Willemstad
- Hilton Hotel Curacao
- Hilton Willemstad
- Willemstad Hilton
- Hilton Curacao Willemstad