Stayed one week in March. The rooms need renovation and we were able to tour the recently completed demo room, which was fantastic. They are supposed to be completed next year but on island time, who knows if that will happen. The location, value and cleanliness were great. The food was average at best and the service was spotty, even by island standards. The bar staff weren't that happy to serve you and while we had a couple of good servers generally the wait staff were not very attentive. The service we received at the downtown marriott was far superior.
The overall facilites were good and the location was excellent. The linens are updated but the furniture in the rooms is 30-years old. Our bad actually collapsed during our stay and the staff did show up promptly to put it back together. If you can get past the average food or don't set your expectations too high in that area then you will enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Bay Casino are located directly on a private beach in Willemstad, Curacao. Spend your days basking in the sun at our resort pool or beach, or experiencing all history and adventure Curacao has to offer through our on site Tour and Car Rental desk. Once the sunsets, you will experience amazing dining by sea at our beachfront restaurant Seabreeze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Hotel Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort And Emerald Casino
- Marriott Willemstad
- Curacao Marriott Beach Hotel Emerald
- Marriott Curacao
- Willemstad Marriott
- Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino Willemstad