“Nice Shops”
Review of Fort Nassau

Fort Nassau
Ranked #31 of 111 things to do in Willemstad
More attraction details
Owner description: This former fortress now houses a restaurant and disco.
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Nice Shops and a bit of history too. Great coffee at the Douwe Eggberts Cafe, don't know if I spelled that right but you get the idea

1  Thank Ron F

Reviewed May 31, 2014

it is a nice place to eat and relax, but it is not authentic enough to visit. so do not expect much historic things here

2  Thank Gejah N
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This was the best view and meal I had in Curacao all the way from the salad to the dessert. Don't miss out on the food and the view. I give it a #1 ranking.

1  Thank prob2460
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Fort Nassau has a great view of Queen Juliana bridge and the refinary oil. The refinary oil Is not the best part of the city, so I did not find so interesting. You can go there to take some pictures and it is free.

2  Thank Yumi D
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Setting of this restaurant is great. Up on a hill you overlook Willemstad and have a great view of the city, harbour and the oil refinery. Perfect place for an evening dinner to see the sunset. We had the 3 course menu which was quite worth it´s price. The food was not to bad. Nothing realy special but definitely on the upper half of the scale. I got my steak perfectly done. Service was good but took some time. Probably becouse we vere 12 of us. The other smaller parties got it faster. It´s well worth to go there and I would do it again when in Willemstad.

2  Thank goldmann