I stayed at Lions Dive in January 2014 and enjoyed everything about my stay. Our room was located just above the lobby, with the door facing the parking lot, but it was not noisy and we could even see the ocean from our balcony. It was more of a hike to the beach area, but not bad and once we were at the beach we didn't need to go back to the room anyway. The resort was very clean and the beach is wonderful. We never once had trouble finding chairs on the beach, which surprised me, and grabbing a mojito from Hemmingway and then watching the sunset was a delightful way to spend each evening. We ate at all of the restaurants onsite. Lunch at Hemmingway was a bit disappointing, but it was an alright spot for a snack (we tried some traditional Dutch snacks a few times). We ate at Nemo twice and found it delicious for dinner. Mainly we ate at Piazza and fell in love with their pesto, calamari, pizzas and tomato soup. I would import that pesto if I could. We hung out at Hemmingway most evenings or wandered down the beach if there were parties going on. I also utilized the Dive Shop on site and spent several days out on boat dives. The shop was run very professionally and it was no problem to reschedule a morning of diving when we decided to go on another excursion instead. All in all I had a fantastic time at Lions Dive and hope to return soon. Only one thing was a bit strange: in all of our wandering of the property, we never managed to stumble upon the spa and fitness facility. We never asked, as we weren't concerned about it, we just found it amusing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the longest white sandy beach of Curacao, just minutes away from the picturesque Dutch colonial city of Willemstad, is sportive 4* Lions Dive & Beach Resort. The resort offers every desired accommodation; a stay in a comfortable hotel room, with your family in a large apartment or a romantic stay in a suite or penthouse. For the sportive guest, the resort has a lot of opportunities: train in the 50 meter sports pool, discover the underwater world with diving school Ocean Encounters or a workout at Body Beach Wellness Club. Of course Lions Dive is also the place for a sun, sea and beachy holiday. Have a massage on our private beach or relax in the Santai Spa. Enjoy our culinary features at the 4 bars and restaurants in the resort. Or just walk to the next-door boulevard with various shops and restaurants. With the personal touch of management and staff, we will give you a real Caribbean Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad