I took my family here in November . We had a poolside room. I was a little disappointed in the room as it didn't give us access to the pool, we had to walk around the the building to get to the pool. It wasn't a priority as I am here to be in the ocean not the pool!
The ocean was excellent as there is a lagoon in front of the beach, it was a man made wall that the wildlife was abundant , the beach where we stayed was a little rough on the feet but other sections were fine. There is other sections of beach but they were packed and this section was closer to our room, access was more important.
The meal were filling, we got the breakfast and dinner plans and left lunch out as we got groceries. There is a shuttle that will take you there and back, get there early as the bus fills up.The meals were great and the waits are typical of the Caribbean resorts, slow but there is no rush
I am a diver and I dove with Ocean Encounters. They are basically attached to the resort . The staff there was excellent as well.
Overall the whole resort and diving was excellent, I was able to do what I enjoyed and my wife and the kids were able to do what they wanted all in one place. the staff attended to our needs and the grounds were kept in pristine shape. I would go back as there was plants to do there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the longest white sandy beach of Curacao, just minutes away from the picturesque Dutch colonial city of Willemstad, is sportive 4* Lions Dive & Beach Resort. The resort offers every desired accommodation; a stay in a comfortable hotel room, with your family in a large apartment or a romantic stay in a suite or penthouse. For the sportive guest, the resort has a lot of opportunities: train in the 50 meter sports pool, discover the underwater world with diving school Ocean Encounters or a workout at Body Beach Wellness Club. Of course Lions Dive is also the place for a sun, sea and beachy holiday. Have a massage on our private beach or relax in the Santai Spa. Enjoy our culinary features at the 4 bars and restaurants in the resort. Or just walk to the next-door boulevard with various shops and restaurants. With the personal touch of management and staff, we will give you a real Caribbean Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad