I stayed for 5 days. The resort is wonderful. Sunset views, beachside, with lots of activities. The activities are great for active vacationers. Ocean swims, hikes, and gym classes all included. Members of the local community also come to the gym classes. Feels like you're part of a community. We even met the owners. Situated close to the town - 15 minute bus ride, two buses a day. Great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the longest white sandy beach of Curacao, just minutes away from the picturesque Dutch colonial city of Willemstad, is sportive 4* Lions Dive & Beach Resort. The resort offers every desired accommodation; a stay in a comfortable hotel room, with your family in a large apartment or a romantic stay in a suite or penthouse. For the sportive guest, the resort has a lot of opportunities: train in the 50 meter sports pool, discover the underwater world with diving school Ocean Encounters or a workout at Body Beach Wellness Club. Of course Lions Dive is also the place for a sun, sea and beachy holiday. Have a massage on our private beach or relax in the Santai Spa. Enjoy our culinary features at the 4 bars and restaurants in the resort. Or just walk to the next-door boulevard with various shops and restaurants. With the personal touch of management and staff, we will give you a real Caribbean Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Lions Dive And Beach Resort Curacao
- Lions Dive Beach Hotel Curacao
- Lions Dive & Beach Resort Curacao Willemstad