“Hidden gem in Curacao”

Bowls Noodle Bar Curacao
Ranked #3 of 372 Restaurants in Willemstad
Description: Bowls Noodle Bar is a sitdown restaurant serving two famous Japanese Noodles; Ramen and Udon. You may choose to have it in a soup or stir fried with a variety of choices. We are located on the Santa Rosaweg 147 Unit A.
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

If you love ramen/nuddles/wok - this is a MUST place to visit!We found it the last day of our stay in Curacao and we couldn't be more sorry for that cuz we would've definitely went only there for our dinners!AMAZING ramen and best service in the whole island!

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I did visit the restaurant because of the good reviews. I ordered a vegetarian meal, Udon noodles with tofu and cabbage for take out.
My observations:
Keep an eye on the amount of salt and amount of tofu in this dish.
If you compare the amount of tofu you get at the local chinese restaurants for 25 guilders, your dish although tasty, has not that much tofu.
The cabbage was undercooked,I think beause the cabbage should have been shredded more finely.
The lady taking the orders greets you in a friendly tone,which is a big plus.
I bought a cold soda and since it was for takeout,I thought the price was too expensive.
I see potential in this restaurant, so do keep improving the meals,analyse the ingredients, balance the seasonings and the portions.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

After tasting in New York the famous dishes of Ivan Ramen, we discovered that Bowls ramen/noodles taste even better.
The main dices are

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Their bowl of beef ramen soup took me back to Vietnam. Had the ginger teas as well. It was simply amazing!

1  Thank Anthony W
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

The beef ramen soup was awesome. I'm definitely coming back for more!
Can't wait to try the rest of the menu.