I choose to stay here because of the 20 minute walk to the city, but the staff did not make this a pleasant stay. The walk is about 2 miles!
The positives are the beach with the break wall. It's not crowded. Denny's is next door and open 24 hours. Casino is there but I don't gamble. The photos are accurate, but they do not show the bathrooms - very poor. Hard to obtain a full set of fresh linens daily. Staff are only partially helpful - terrible checkin.
I travel a lot - these rooms have nothing, not even a Bible. No iron or board, no toiletries, no outside calls from the room, no paper or pen, no click or radio, no map or orientation to the property, and it's isolated. Stay downtown or in Punta along the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad