This hotel is incredibly run-down, everything needs to be replaced or fixed. The halls on our floor smelled terrible, the lobby smells like cigarette smoke, the sheets are dingy, the rooms and bathrooms both need a lot of updating. The maids half-way clean the rooms, and most of the time are siting on the beds watching tv (which you can see when passing the rooms in the hallway). I wouldn't stay at this hotel for free if I had a choice, however, we didn't have a choice because it was a business trip. Terrible place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad