Veneto is an odd place- built in the late 60 or 70' and still looks that way. The good - rooms are Ok fairly large updated - best ones face the beach. The beach is great - protected cove with bar and breakfast, ample seating. Nice big ol' pool and grounds. We arrived very late due to the airlines and the adjoining restaurant served dinner at midnite and was full of locals- which was quite cool.
The not so good - Lobby is dingy and smells of cigarette smoke pouring out of the sad casino it adjoins. Hallways and elevators are rundown and uninviting. The price is a bit high for the quality- there are much nicer places.
We just stayed a night transferring to Bonaire so it was great to sit on the beach in the morning but be wary if staying longer..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad