I stayed at the HBH for a month and I would recommend paying a little more and going somewhere else! The hotel room was musty and the bathroom smelled like I had my face in a dirty urinal...it was nauseating actually. I was greeted by several cockroaches during my night time restroom visit. Horrible water pressure and alternating scalding/freezing water made for an interesting showering experience:) I wore sandals around the room...If you want to relax and not feel disgusting in your hotel room then stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad