I had stayed at this hotel 20+ years ago with my family and had a wonderful time, but the recent reviews had me nervous about returning. I did anyway, and I am glad that I ignored them. This time, I went with 3 other well-travelled friends. The hotel is a 3-star hotel, that's what you pay for, and that's what you get, and a little more. The rooms and corridors were scrupulously clean. All the staff were friendly and helpful, - housekeeping, grounds, bar, cleaners and front desk, even the casino and the restaurant. Maintenance is ongoing and very obvious. The lagoon, beach, pool, gym and gardens are all well-kept. The one drawback - no brochure about the amenities at the hotel, like the microwave on upper level floors etc.. But the staff were quite happy to answer questions and advise. I have to wonder about the negative reviewers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad