I can't even put into words how rude the staff was. They did their best to not even aknowledge you and when they had to interact with you I think Hitler himself would have been more agreeable. The place itself felt like your were visiting a third world country rather than a vacation destination. The rooms were moldy, the curtians had nasty stains on them, and the power even shut off when I plugged in my hair dryer. Even better when I was getting out of the shower to dry off I picked up what was a "folded clean towel" opened it and there was a piece of the past users discarded banana stuck to it. Thank God I looked first! I am suprised that there are not bed bugs too. I WOULD NOT EVEN USE THIS PLACE AS A HALF WAY HOUSE!!! IT FELT MORE LIKE HELL......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad