“Neat to cross”

and up
Curacao TukTuk City Tour
Ranked #2 of 107 things to do in Willemstad
More attraction details
Owner description: Swings wide many times daily to allow access to one of the busiest ports in the world. It also separates the two halves of the city.
Huntsville, Alabama
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Neat to cross”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was fun to watch the boats go through and see the Bridge open and close. You can also take ferry while bridge is out of commission.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Walking on the bridge.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Fun the be on the bridge when it opens for little boats. Try walking in a straight line. It is not possible.

San Francisco, California
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Rocking Bridge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

A very unique experience! Witnessed how this bridge opened for the passage of ship vessels. This bridge will take you to the other side of the city. Took our time crossing with hundreds of pedestrians enjoying the walk. Pretty fun. I would love to come back.

Visited June 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Queen Emma Pontoon Bridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the coolest bridges I've seen. I marveled it from a far and when I made my way to Punda I was happy to see the bridge was shut and able to be walked on. We did a little shopping and when we came around, the bridge was open. I was upset that I wouldn't be able to walk across it. We sat along the canal and watched as a large ship was tugged to the harbor. Once the ship safely passed, the bridge was closed. I was able to walk the bridge. The bridge is held up by pontoons. As we walked across, the bridge moved, bobbed and swayed. It was unique. I felt like I was trying to walk across a small boat. I recommend seeing this bridge and walking across it at least once!

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, PA
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“What a site!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a very unique attraction. Not only do I recommend taking a walk across the bridge but definitely watch as it opens for ships to pass. It is a wonder. I made sure to take one last walk across before we left the island.