Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

from $56.42
from $65.65
from $65.39
1,684 results
All reviews above ground indian trail cave entrance stalactites and stalagmites tour guide interesting cave small bats fruit bats steep steps take pictures different languages nice tour rock formations worth the trip an excursion ostrich farm cruise ship
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I thought the caves would be cool but they were actually warm/hot caves so be warned. The history behind the caves is very moving. also note that there are bats in the caves. There was a bit of stairs to get up to the cave but they were manageable. Glad we did it. We parked really close to the gates and the gentleman at the gate watched the car for a tip.

Date of experience: March 2014
2  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We did the Hato Caves and Ostrich farm tour with Yellow tours. The caves were great well, well worth going. and the Ostrich farm was also fun. I would NOT book this tour with yellow tours however, as we were on the same tour (same bus and all) with people who had book the same tour through a different group and they paid significantly less.

Date of experience: March 2014
3  Thank pattyb1969
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I hike up some narrow stairs to the caves, and one realizes they really are hot. Once they closed the gate to begin the tour, I got claustrophobic, and could not continue, but my husband made it through the caves, and came out soaked with sweat. He enjoyed the trek, but needed a shower afterward.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank worldtravelingtutor
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Our guide was very informative and pleasant. The caves themselves were lovely. My first visit to a cave system and I was impressed with the size of the caverns. Very interesting. Would go back the next time I'm on the island. Be prepared for a steep climb, but not too long, to get to the entrance to the caves.

Date of experience: February 2014
2  Thank deaglekl
Reviewed February 26, 2014

hi, nice to see, but dont expect anything very special. as all other caves, but of course unique for the island. worth to see and by spending some money help to the area as well

Date of experience: October 2013