2,391 results
All reviews man made beach infinity beach nautilus restaurant blue bar fake beach cruise ship salt water fresh water pool all inclusive package ocean view floating bridge parking garage business center shopping and restaurants fourth floor queen emma across the bridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I wish I could give this hotel a better review but when I get ripped off it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. One day I ordered two piña colada’s and later did a Breathalyzer test on myself and I blew zeros. I decided I would let that one go. But another day I ordered a mango margarita and when I pointed out to the server there was no alcohol in it he checked with the bartender who said he ‘forgot’ to put it in. Then my son ordered me another one, again no alcohol. I called to speak with the restaurant manager who never returned my call. So then I sent them a Facebook message and he did call me back. He had the audacity to say he talked to his bartender who said they could put more alcohol in my drinks from now on. So clearly he was not addressing my complaint. He did comp those drinks that day, should have comped the entire bill. Then we met another group who had the same complaint. Get your drinks at the bar by the casino if you go, those drinks were great. Guess they think you’ll spend more money gambling if your drunk.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kerrih442018
RCRFDManager, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kerrih442018,

We would like to thank you very much for your most recent stay at the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino and for bringing your experiences to our attention. It was very disappointing to read about the inconsistencies you mentioned at our Infinity Beach Club. I assure you that the service levels you experienced are not aligned with our Brand Standards and the level of service our team members strive to provide.

The hotel's management team joins me in offering our sincere apologies for our team's short coming. We have already discussed the steps to follow in order to avoid future recurrence.

Thank you again and we sincerely hope to have another opportunity to impress you whenever your travels bring you back to Willemstad.

Warm regards,

Martesano H
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous hotel. Amazing staff everyone always smiling and helping. As soon as you walk in gust service people always say some thing positive, specially the guy name Frensi (Bellmen) he is always there for you.
Overall great experience for me. Definitely recommend for business and for family vacation.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2019

What can i say that hotel was awesome so good and friendly staff the pool was very nice and relaxing it’s very family friendly with the pool and beach but there is also a casino which is fun for the adults it was all in all an amazing experience that I will never forget. 100% recommended.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank NorwayNiko
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Renaissance Hotel feels like home. It offer spectacular customer service. Great food and entertainment with near by shops and restaurants.

I would definitely recommend you to stay here. You won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ExtraordinaryB
Reviewed June 10, 2019

This was our second time at this resort and when we arrived, Arlone was there to greet us and to my surprise, remembered us from last year. I cannot stress enough how wonderful the customer service is at this place. Arlone is without question, the definition of 5-Star service, he is always happy, upbeat and makes you feel like family. Franzel and Alexis were there to assist us with the same enthusiasm, smiles and happy demeanor. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff here and will surely book again when we visit the island. The rooms are nice, views are great and the poolside bartenders make the best drinks!!!

Room tip: Get the Ocean View 3rd or 4th floor for the best views
Date of stay: May 2019