4 people are viewing this hotel
Renaissance Hotels$180
Booking.com$180
Travelocity$180
2,549 results
All reviews rif fort man made beach infinity pool nautilus restaurant fresh water pool artificial beach cruise ship salt water ocean view floating bridge fourth floor shopping and restaurants across the bridge queen emma bridge hotel is great rented a car lounge chairs
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Nice two day excursion from Aruba. Beautiful island with a lot of rich history. The Renaissance is in the perfect location with a Starbucks on the premises YAY. The food and drinks at the pool were very good. The casino was fun and I even won a couple hundred dollars. Customer service was good as well. The hotel is close walking distance to the famous bridge and town. I will return.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
RCRManager, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear gr8escapesnyc,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your brief visit to our property. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy the beauty of Curacao wholeheartedly. The hotel is centrally located within the heart of Curacao which allows you great flexibility to venture out on your own and get to see the historical down town area.

We will be waiting for you upon your return in sunny Curacao!

Guest experience Manager

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Everyone in the hotel is above and beyond kind and welcoming! Luis, Nick, and Ruth take the best care of you at the Blue Bar. They are very nice and get to know you personally, they end up feeling like your bartenders at home. Their manager (Romaro) is amazing and constantly makes you laugh! The food is excellent, I highly suggest the pizza. And the pool/beach area is dream!! I hope I can come back here again!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear JAda L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review of your experience at our resort. We are happy to read that your stay was very enjoyable and that Luis, Nick, Ruth and Romero made your time at the Blue Bar a memorable one. We will definitely ensure they are recognized for the outstanding service they provided.

We do hope to see you soon in order for us to continue delight you with great customer service!

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I stayed for a week in this hotel.The management and staff in the hotel are very professional.Rooms are also clean and the staff goes extra miles to fulfill the request .Enjoyed the breakfast buffet and dinner in the hotel I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wish to stay in Curacao

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Andrea P,

What a delight to see your review! We are very happy that we were able to make a lasting impression on you during your visit at the Renaissance Curacao. Our focus is to provide outstanding customer service to ensure that all guests feel at home in a comfortable environment. We celebrate each time satisfied guests take the time out to let us know that we have achieved that goal. Thank you very much for your positive comments.

Please visit us again soon!

Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2017

Still the best in town....and it should get better, now that there is competition on the way. Convenient, relaxing and with good service. Unfortunately just one night quick stay. Curacao has a lot to offer and with the new government in place, it appears that economy is getting better and there is a positive buzz going on, as was felt as well in the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank cornelis0718
Reviewed August 29, 2017

My daughter and I spent my birthday in Curacao! It was, by far, the friendliest Caribbean island I have visited. I've visited quite a few at my age! The Renaissance was our home base and it was perfectly located. It is quite updated and you'll love many things. You'll especially love the private and free Infinity pool with its sand bottom. salt water, chaise lounges and grass hut's shaded areas. Deidre, part of their attentive front desk team noticed my birthday on my passport at check-in. She was very very efficient and gracious to us. She/They have "traditions" for guests celebrating birthdays! ;0 I need to send my hugest appreciation to Monique, also an employee at the Renaissance. She was always patient and thorough to explain anything we asked about a location, a food item or piece of culture. She found us at our first free "punch" happy hour. We sought her out every night thereafter. Lucky us! She really made our trip the most pleasant. Thank you Monique. You'll enjoy all aspects of Curacao and make the Renaissance your HQ while there!

Room tip: 4th floor rooms for ocean view. 3rd floor suite 335 is FANTASTIC and with a view!!
Date of stay: August 2017