I'm sad to say I did not stay at the Renaissance, but visited the facility and was very impressed. It is in the "downtown" section of Curacao but it's still has it's own section. So you are not disturbed by the noise of the streets. The casino is the biggest and newest. The infinity pool is great to look at, but the artificial beach is sort of small and unauthentic. The shops are better selection than others but mainly to window shop. I don't regret staying at the Marriott, but if I ever return to Curacao, I would try the Renaissance next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad