The hotel staff are very pleasant and willing to serve. The food is tasty, except the fish which needs more seasonings. The rooms are comfortable and cleaned excellently. The only drawback is that the pool closes at 7:00 pm sharp and the second floor lacks privacy and smells because of the high traffic of non-guests in Starbucks and the stale smell of ground coffee. None of the other floors have this smell or such high traffic, There could be more security at the entrance and there were too many non-guests with easy access to anywhere on the hotel compound.
When going to town AVOID THE STORE CONNECTIONS. They were very unscrupulous in their sales policy charging arbitrary prices as well as PnP which also seems a bit shady in dealing with non-residents. BE EXTRA CAREFUL. Shop around before purchasing from those stores and different branches have very different prices. I believe they charge based on how much money they think they can fleece from you.
But overall GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad