We stayed at the Renaissance in Willemstad for 5 days for our anniversary in January. The service was great, the room was spotless and the bed very comfortable. During the planning stages of this trip I looked at many hotels, I must admit that almost all of them had better looking beaches than the Ren, however I opted for it because of its location, within walking distance of historic Willemstad. In a nutshell staying here gives you the best of both worlds. We were very happy with the man made beach of this hotel and spent our mornings relaxing in its waters and in the afternoons we walked the town and had dinner at the many wonderful restaurants in town.
One drawback about this hotel is that they charge for wifi, it should be free, all over the world budget hotels provide wifi for free I do not see how a multinational chain hotel cannot provide it . The work around for this is to go to the lobby and use the wifi from Starbucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotwire and TravelUp so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad