If you desire to be in the middle of the shopping and have the ability to catch a tour to all points of the island this is your hotel. Walking distance to shopping and eating areas, nice man made beach (endless salt and fresh water pools), and very nice rooms and facilities. My only complaint is regarding the service at the attached restaurant, very slow. All island restaurants are slow, but this one set the record. Once served you never saw the wait staff until you flagged. Them down for the bill. Small price to pay and besides, you are on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad