The staff here are courteous and will go out of their way to help you. There's a casino, if you. Like that. More importantly, this is a great central location from which to set up tours for the points of interest on the island. Do go snorkeling or diving while you are here. Do take a walking tour across the floating bridge. Do tour the Hato Caves. The Renaissance is your best home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad