This is a very nice resort with a beautiful location at a reasonable price. Every member of the hotel staff was quick to respond and very helpful. Our room was very comfortable but a little small for 4 adults. Besides the comfort of the hotel, there is designer, boutique, and local shopping. The nearby fort adds character and a wide range of dining experiences. Just past the fort you'll find open market kiosks selling local souvenirs, a unique pontoon bridge spanning the channel, and Willemstad's iconic waterfront shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad