Had a great experience at this hotel. Great staff, good value, excellent breakfast buffet and great location to explore the city. Parking is free and most of the great beaches are a car ride from hotels regardless, so you might as well stay in an area where there are things to do. We stayed here for a few days and switched to another hotel so we could check out different parts of the island. Overall, a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad