We reserved 18 rooms for friends and family for our wedding in Oct. 2011. The hotel was very accommodating, and they were willing to get very aggressive with their rates for a big group in off peak season.
The service was terrific, and the price to value was very strong. Good food, good drinks and nice people.
The hotel is a great "staging area" for a trip to the island. The man-made beach is visually nice, but it's basically just a big salt water pool. All the great beaches are located elsewhere on the island a 20-30 minute car ride away. It's a great place to hang close to nice restaurants and nightlife. And the drive to the beaches is pretty easy (although the downside of Curacao is their poor road signage)
The breakfast was very good with a bottomless Mimosas included. A very good overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Curacao's capital city of Willemstad, in the heart of the Dutch Caribbean, the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino offers experiences and activities for any traveler seeking the ambiance of authentic Caribbean charm combined with European sophistication. Featuring a private beach club, this Curacao resort is built around the historic setting of the Rif Fort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Renaissance Curacao Resort And Casino
- Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino Willemstad